WHY CHOOSE THE 2023 E-TRANSIT VAN?
The 2023 E-Transit™ Van:
• Estimated 45% fewer scheduled maintenance costs compared to gas-powered 2022 Transit over 5 years/120,700 kilometres*
• Zero tailpipe emissions vehicle**
• Qualified upfitters around the country
• Supported by Ford Pro Network
*Scheduled maintenance costs based on recommended service schedule as published in the Owner’s Manual.
Analysis reflects Ford Motor Company’s standard method for calculating scheduled maintenance cost and reflects data available in 2022.
**Visit https://www.nrcan.gc.ca for more information.
AVAILABLE PRO POWER ONBOARD
Run power tools, jackhammers, circular saws–on the job site.
The available Pro Power Onboard™* supplies 2.4kW of power, and works while the van is being driven.
When you reach that next job, you’ll be ready. Already.
*See Owner’s Manual for important operating instructions.
ONE SIZE NEVER FITS ALL
The 2023 Ford E-Transit model is available:
• In three lengths
• In three roof heights (low, medium, high)
• In three models: Cargo Van, Chassis Cab, and Cutaway